New Zealand Spiritual Discovery
Registration Information, Please read this carefully!
Continue Scrolling down for the ONLINE registration form
Please complete the ONLINE registration form as soon as possible. If you have any questions email Julie Alm at Julie@JonetteCrowley.com or call +1 303 689-9318. (Please only call during Colorado office hours, 10am to 6pm MDT). Julie Alm will be your main contact for sending you information and answering your questions. (We no longer have a fax line).
EARLY BIRD PRICE
The early bird price is $5385 double occupancy. Full payment (less $800 deposit & discounts, plus single room option) must be received by April 3.
The price is $5535 double occupancy. (If you register after July 1 there may be a surcharge as flight and room rates may have increased.)
The fee for a single room is an additional $890. Single rooms are limited and are allocated on the basis of when we receive your completed online registration form and deposit.
DEPOSIT AND PAYMENTS
All payments are to be made in US dollars or Australia dollars (contact us if you can pay in Australia dollars). You can pay the deposit by credit card on our CCC website. You can take a cash discount of $100 if you pay by U.S. check or money order or wire transfer discount if you wire the money directly into our U.S. bank at one time. No wire discount if you pay in installments. We will send you the account details of our US bank. You can take these ‘cash’ discounts even if you pay your $800 deposit by credit card.
- The Early Bird discount is $150 if paid in full before April 3, making the Early Bird price $5385. We must receive the total payment (less the $800 deposit & discount(s) if applicable), PLUS any options such as the single room supplement by April 3 to get the Early Bird discount. All payments are non-refundable. (See Cancellation policy).
- There is a ONE time $100 ‘cash’ discount for paying the total fee by US check or money order or wire transfer. If you take the Early Bird discount and take the cash discount your total savings is $250. You can take this discount even if you pay your $800 deposit on credit card and are making the two payments. Can NOT if you do installments.
10 days/ 9 nights (based on double occupancy); all ground transportation; guided tours, entrance fees, cruises, 2 domestic flights, arrival airport transfer if arriving from Australia with main group, all breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners (as indicated on the itinerary), including welcome and goodbye dinners; meditations, mini-workshops, channeling and ceremonies by Jonette, and downloads of recorded meditations. There will be one departing airport transfer time from Queenstown.
Does not include: Air to Auckland or from Queenstown, travel insurance, meals not mentioned in the program, beverages, tips, single-room option, arrival airport transfers if not arriving with the main group, departure airport transfer other than the one scheduled transfer time, personal expenses, and any other expenses not listed above.
A non-refundable deposit of $800 is DUE at REGISTRATION and is required to hold your space. These tours usually fill up so please don’t delay. This deposit can be paid by credit card, even if you are taking the ‘cash’ or ‘wire transfer’ discount. This can be paid in our online store after you hit the submit button below, the confirmation letter will have the link to the deposit or by clicking here.
REMAINING PAYMENT (if not doing Early Bird)
- The main payment of $4735 (full price minus $800 deposit) plus the single room option, less any cash or wire discounts can be done in 2 installments:1st payment of $2500 due by April 3. 2nd payment of $2235 (plus $890 single room fee, less discount if applicable) due by July 5.
- If the payment is late, we reserve the right to cancel your space and give it to someone on the Waiting List. Your deposit will be forfeited.
- All payments are non-refundable, however under some circumstances it may be transferable. (See Cancellations below). The initial deposit is never refundable, as it goes immediately to the hotels to hold your space.
- Please pay by check (US banks only); Visa, MasterCard or American Express or international money order or wire transfer. Checks and money orders and wire transfers enable you to take the $100 ‘cash’ discount. For the wire transfer applies only if you do one payment and NOT installment payments. (You are responsible for any wire fees on your end of the transfer.)
All payments are non-refundable. However, they are transferable up until April 3 if you should find someone to take your place, (less the $800 deposit). The deposit is never refundable. We therefore strongly urge you to purchase trip insurance, so you are covered in some cases if you must cancel due to health.
If you have selected the double room option but have not selected a roommate, we will assign you one. If we do not have someone of your gender who needs a roommate, you will be required to purchase the single room supplement. (See Single Room Above). It is therefore advisable to complete the online registration form early, as we pair off roommates on a first come, first served basis.
The space is limited. A waiting list will be established if the tour is over-subscribed. In the event of cancellations, it will be a first-come, first–serve priority. You will be notified as soon as the cancellation comes in, at that point we will need full payment from you.
You must organize your international flights into Auckland and out of Queenstown. If you will be on the Australia Tour, please book yourself on Philippine Airlines flight PR 0218 from Cairns to Auckland on Monday October 30, leaving Cairns at 8:30am and arriving in Auckland at 16:00. The price is approximately $300.
FLIGHT SCHEDULE to CCC
If you are not arriving from Cairns please email Julie at the CCC office your flight schedule as soon as possible. Airport transfer from Auckland airport is included if your arrival coincides with the group at 16:00 on Oct. 30.
All visitors must hold a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date they are departing the country. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a visa for New Zealand if one is required. Most people will not need a visa. If you are from a visa waiver country, you don’t have to apply for a visa before you travel to New Zealand. You can find out more details and check if your country is part of the visa waiver program: https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa/about-visa/visa-waiver
All travelers from the Australia tour will be met at the airport. If you are not arriving with the group, you will need to make your own way to the Heritage Hotel Auckland.
Please complete our ONLINE registration form below then hit the submit your registration button. Then follow the link in the confirmation letter to complete your deposit payment.
A non-refundable deposit of $800 is DUE at REGISTRATION and is required to hold your space. This can be paid in our online store after you hit the Submit Your Registration button above, the confirmation letter will have the link to the deposit.
If you missed the letter, click here to pay the deposit.