Australia Spiritual Adventure
Registration Information Please read this carefully!
SOLD OUT! Email i[email protected] to be put on the waitlist.
Please complete the ONLINE registration form as soon as possible. All registrations must include at least the $800 deposit. If you have any questions email Julie Alm at [email protected] or call +1 303 689-9318. (Please only call during Colorado office hours, 10am to 6pm MDT). Julie Alm will be your main contact for sending you information and answering your questions. (We no longer have a fax line). You must be able to participate in an active, walking tour.
$5708* double occupancy. (If you register after March 15 there MAY be a surcharge as flight and room rates may have increased.)
*These prices are approximate and are based on USD $1840 and AUD $5030 (approximately USD $3867) paid directly in Australian dollars. The Australian dollar amount will depend on your bank’s exchange rates and fees when you make the transfer to the Australian tour operator. The USD $5708 price estimate is based on published exchange rates on March 1. We will send banking details.
We apologize for the high cost of this trip. Australia is a very expensive tourist destination and this is high season. We have done everything possible to offer the spiritual, cultural, and tourism experiences that you seek in this once in a life-time tour while being careful with costs. We are able to save on exchange rate uncertainties and credit card fees by having you pay AUD $5000 plus a $30 incoming bank fee, directly to the bank of our tour operator Insight Australia Travel. This is a huge savings.
EARLY BIRD PRICE
$5558* double occupancy. (If you register after March 15 there MAY be a surcharge as flight and room rates may have increased.)
- The Early Bird discount is USD $150 if paid in full before May 5, making the Early Bird price USD $5558*. We must receive the total payment including the single room supplement, (less the USD $800 deposit and Returning Traveler discount if applicable) by May 5 to get the Early Bird discount.
- All payments are non-refundable. (See Cancellation policy).
- To get the early bird discount, in addition to your USD $800 deposit, you will need to pay AUD $5030 directly to the bank of Insight Australia Tours AND pay Center for Creative Consciousness USD $1040 (less discounts) by credit card or check. Both these payments must be received by May 5. (Allow 48 hours for an international bank transfer to be received.)
RETURNING TRAVELER DISCOUNT
Take an additional $100 discount if you were on the Vietnam/Cambodia trip as Australia is the second tour in our 3-part series that will include Tibet in 2018. We are offering this discount for Australia OR New Zealand and can ONLY be used ONE TIME, even if you are attending both tours.
A non-refundable deposit of USD $800 is DUE at REGISTRATION and is required to hold your space. The spaces in hotels and airplanes are strictly limited so please don’t delay! This deposit is to be paid by credit card in our online store or by clicking here. All deposits are to be made in US dollars.
POSSIBLE COST INCREASES FOR THOSE REGISTERING AFTER MARCH 15
Prices as quoted are guaranteed until March 15. For those registering later than March 15, we will pass on directly any additional costs due to increases in the prices of hotels and/or flights within Australia. Hotel rooms and airplane seats are VERY limited!
- The full amount due, less the USD $800 deposit and any applicable discounts, plus the single room fee if needed, must be received by May 5 for Early Birds and July 7 for all others.
- This payment will be made in two transactions: 1) Payment of AUD $5030 (approximately USD $3867) directly to the bank for Insight Australia Tours AND payment to the Center for Creative Consciousness of USD $1040 (less any discounts) by credit card or check. Allow 48 hours for an international bank transfer to be received.
AUSTRALIAN DIRECT BANK TRANSFER
We will send banking details for Insight Australia Tours in Sydney so that you can make your payment by bank transfer. Early Birds must pay in full by May 5. All others must pay in full by July 7. The payment of AUD $5030 includes the fee charged by Insight’s Australian bank. It does not include wire transfer fees charged by your bank. Currency rates will fluctuate. (Allow 48 hours for an international bank transfer to be received.)
- If you choose not to do the direct bank transfer to Insight Australia tours, you may pay by credit card to the Center for Creative Consciousness. Add USD $640 to the cost to cover currency exchange costs and credit card fees, for a total regular price of USD $6348.
- If you choose not to do the direct bank transfer to Insight Australia tours, and pay by US check or money order to the Center for Creative Consciousness, add USD $450 to cover currency exchange costs, making the total regular price of USD $6158.
The fee for a single room is an additional AUD $1566. (About USD $1204). This will be paid directly to our travel agency in Australia together with the AUD $5030 for total of AUD $6596. (If you pay by credit card for the single room supplement, add USD $180 for current exchange and credit card fees.) Julie will send instructions later. Single rooms are limited and are allocated on the basis of when we receive your completed form and USD $800 deposit.
11 days/ 10 nights (based on double occupancy); all ground transportation; guided tours, entrance fees, cruises, 3 domestic flights, all breakfasts, some lunches and dinners as indicated on the itinerary, including welcome and farewell dinners; meditations, mini-workshops, channeling and ceremonies by Jonette, and downloads of recorded meditations. There will be one very early departing airport transfer from Port Douglas to Cairns for those who will be continuing on to Auckland.
Does not include: International air to Sydney or from Cairns, travel insurance, meals not mentioned in the program, beverages, tips, single-room option, Crystal Cave visit option, arrival airport transfers, departure airport transfer other than the one scheduled transfer time, personal expenses, and any other expenses not listed above.
All payments are non-refundable. (However, they are transferable up until July 7 if you should find someone to take your place.) The USD $800 deposit is never refundable. We therefore strongly urge you to purchase trip insurance, so you are covered in some cases if you must cancel due to health.
If you have selected the double room option but have not selected a roommate, we will assign you one. If we do not have someone of your gender who needs a roommate, you will be required to purchase the single room supplement. (See Single Room Above). It is therefore advisable to get your registration form in early, as we pair off roommates on a first come, first served basis.
The space is limited. A waiting list will be established if the tour is over-subscribed. In the event of cancellations, it will be a first-come, first–serve priority. You will be notified as soon as the cancellation comes in, at that point we will need full payment from you.
You must organize your international flights into Sydney (SYD) and out of Cairns (CNS). If you will be continuing on the New Zealand Tour, please book yourself on Philippine Airlines flight PR 0218 from Cairns to Auckland on Monday October 30, leaving Cairns at 8:30am and arriving in Auckland at 16:00. The price is approximately USD $300.
FLIGHT SCHEDULE to CCC
Please email Julie at the CCC office your flight schedule. Transfer from the airport in Sydney is not included. We can let others know when everyone is arriving so you can connect up at the airport and share a ride. We STRONGLY suggest that you arrive a day or preferably two days early to get over jet lag. Your flight departure information from Cairns will help our agent organize airport transportation. Only one early morning transfer is included.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have a visa for Australia! All visitors must hold a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date they are departing the country. Passport holders for most countries can apply for an ETA Electronic Travel Authority on-line.
Transfers from the Sydney Airport to our hotel are not included. It is easy to get a taxi. We will let you know who is also arriving at the same time as you are.
We strongly encourage you to come a day or two early to get over jet-lag. Our travel agent can help you make a booking at our hotel. Julie will be sending you that information.