Australia and New Zealand
October 20th - November 8th 2017!
Explore Australia one of the oldest lands on Earth… and/or the breathtaking islands of New Zealand. Together with an international group of spiritually-minded travelers. A tour like no other. Led by ‘Spiritual Indiana Jones’, channel and author Jonette Crowley.
You will join a group of spiritual adventurers who have answered the call of personal growth, service to Mother Earth, and the expansion of consciousness. This journey is the second of a three-part mission to work with three of the world's major powers spots, unlocking the wisdom, energy and gateways that are offered.
In November 2016 was Angkor Watt in Cambodia. This year Australia with an option to New Zealand. In 2018 we will take a group to Tibet. The adventure, the experiences, the meditations, the initiations, the personal transformations, the friendships, the FUN…are life-changing.
Australia and New Zealand call you Down Under…
Australia: October 20-October 30, 2017
3 Days in Sydney—
…the thriving jewel that is one of the world's most beautiful cities! Walk the beaches, ferry across the Harbour, tour the Opera House! Sense the pulse of this vibrant metropolis!…
- Walking tour of ‘The Rocks’ with an Aboriginal guide
- Panoramic welcome dinner
- Ferry on breathtaking Sydney Harbour to Manly Beach
- Bondi Beach, walk along the spectacular cliffs, petroglyphs
4 Days in the ‘Red Center’ of the Outback, Northern Territory—
…Fly to the magical Outback to spend time at the incomparable place that is Uluru/Ayers Rock, a place sacred to the Aboriginals whose lineage here goes back over 60,000 years. With Jonette’s channeled guidance we dare ourselves to step into Dream Time and beyond.
- Sunset and meditation at Uluru / Ayers Rock
- Experience the energy portals at Kata-Tjuta / the Olgas
- Connect with a traditional Uluru family in their homelands
- Cave Hill ancient Aboriginal cave paintings of the Seven Sisters creation story
3 Days in Port Douglas—the Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef—
…Explore the topical side of Australia… meeting the indigenous people of the Daintree Rainforest. Cruise on a catamaran out to the world’s largest living thing… the magnificent Great Barrier Reef.
- Dreamtime Walk with an Aboriginal guide to feel the magic of the rainforest
- Mossman Gorge a World Heritage Site for a native ‘smoking ceremony’ greeting
- The Great Barrier Reef on a catamaran. Snorkel or relax
- Option to the Crystal Cave to see the world’s largest amethyst geode
Fly home from Cairns on Oct. 30, or fly to Auckland for the New Zealand Spiritual Adventure.
New Zealand October 30-November 8, 2017
5 Days on the North Island — caves, volcanoes, geothermal areas, Maori culture
- Arrive and overnight in Auckland
- Te Anaroa glowworm cave through a cavernous wonderland
- Overnight at Tongariro National Park, a UNESCO site. Experience its 3 mighty volcanoes
- Craters of the Moon and Waiotapu geothermal areas
- Stay at spectacular Lake Taupo
- Private program with Maori elder Rosemarie Pere
- Experience Maori traditions by staying overnight at Tamaki Maori Village
5 Days on the South Island —swim with wild dolphins, Queenstown, fjords, jet boat
- Kaikoura to swim with the wild spinner dolphins!
- Option to whale watch
- Fly from Christchurch to beautiful Queenstown— the gateway to the mountains
- Scenic boat cruise through Fiordland National Park; see majestic Milford Sound and magnificence of Miter Peak
- Dart River jet boat tour into UNESCO Mount Aspiring National Park
- Skyline Gondola ride to our Farewell Dinner above scenic Queenstown
COMMENTS FROM FROM PAST TOURS
“Jonette's trips are always an incredibly rich blend of fascinating new places, power sites, beautiful nature, potent meditations and wonderful people. If you feel drawn to participate in one, be assured that you will find it deeply fulfilling and treasure the experiences for the rest of your life.”
“The journey to Cambodia was phenomenal! Beyond expectations… I loved it all! The harmony in the group and the support that ensued was beyond anything ever encountered, causing shifts I can hardly fathom.”