- This event has passed.
Sedona Soul and Body Retreat
October 27, 2021 - November 1, 2021$2840.00
Embody your Soul... Open to your Path... Awaken your Wisdom
Soul & Body Woman's Retreat Sedona, Arizona
6-days, 5 nights
Wed, Oct. 27 - Mon, Nov. 1
Join Grandmother Jonette in an intimate gathering to expand how you experience your life. Lift to your highest level of embodied divinity. Create your own next passage…
In our 5 days together you will:
- Be revived by the magnetic power and the beauty of Sedona
- Hike through the awe-inspiring red rock cathedrals, ancient native sites, and energy vortices
- Partake in ceremonies in spectacular natural settings for balance, release, and renewal
- Become a Certified Soul Body Fusion® Practitioner
- Take part in channelings, teachings, and meditations, by Jonette, focused personally for this small group
- 2 special private yoga lessons
- Full body massage at a local spa
- Guided tour with sound healing from award-winning harpist, Peter Sterling
- Guided hikes with Steve Brieske, locational astrologer and acupuncturist
- Enjoy a memorable Dia de los Muertos / Day of the Dead celebrating All Saints day, popular in Mexico and Latin America.
(Subject to change based on weather)
Opening and Medicine Wheel
- Set your intentions for our retreat at a Buddhist stupa, and native medicine wheel.
- Ceremony at Chimney Rock to release your burdens.
- Sunset at the Airport vista vortex.
- Welcome barbecue at Jonette’s home.
Cathedral Rock vortex hike/climb
A stunning professionally guided morning climb that invites you to give flight to your highest visions, yet undreamed.
- Afternoon Soul Body Fusion® introduction and demonstration.
- 2-hour chakra yoga at Awakenings Sedona.
- Group restaurant - dinner not included.
Keyhole hike to Anasazi ruins, Group work with Jonette
Open your heart at the spectacular Keyhole cave. Pose with the valley opening up below you.
- We’ll then experience the Kachina Woman energy vortex where you’ll practice Soul Body Fusion®—bringing in the feminine powers of Earth and the Goddess.
- Afternoon at Jonette’s for channeled talks, meditations, and group energy work.
- Evening free or optional sweatlodge.
Energy tour/sound healing, Massage, Day of the Dead celebration
Peter Sterling, award-winning harpist, will take us to a couple of his favorite red rock energy sites
- Join Peter at his home for a short harp concert and to see his mandala artwork.
- Afternoon massage at Namti Spa.
- Sunset ritual with Jonette at Oak Creek at beautiful Tlaquepaque.
- Dinner in one of the many restaurants there (not included).
- Then prepare to be mesmerized at the unforgettable Dia de los Muertos celebrations. Costumes optional
Halloween, Vortex hike with SBF, Yoga
Experience Soul Body Fusion at a new level for each of us.
- Bell Rock and Courthouse Butte hike with Soul Body Fusion
- Free time for lunch and shopping.
- Gather at Jonette’s for our final group work and channeled meditations. (3:30)
- Final dinner together on her patio.
- Evening yoga nidra at Awakenings under the stars.
(Breakfast, Dinner included)
Closing ceremony at Jonette's Home
We reflect on the deep inner changes our time together on this sacred land has given us. Your silence is more accessible, as is your wisdom. You have walked through your next passage as a spiritual woman in today’s world. You are welcomed to stay from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm to participate in our Monday MARK class 7 of “Shamballa Essence: Power”
Together we hold the door open for those unknown to follow…
The venue, when not outside, at yoga, or restaurant dining will be at Jonette’s West Sedona townhome. Her patio is surrounded by nature with views of Thunder Mountain.
Arroyo Pinyon Hotel, West Sedona: 5 nights
Shared room, 2 queen beds, within walking distance to Jonette’s townhome. (This is high season in Sedona so accommodations are hard to get and are expensive.) The hotel has a pool, hot tub and includes breakfast. It is within walking distance to the Crepery, Layla’s Bakery, the Local Juicery, and several crystal shops.
Fly into Flagstaff (only 45 minutes away but limited flights), or Phoenix, more flights, better prices, but further away. Book a shuttle from PHX (about $50) each way. Transportation around Sedona and the hiking sites is not included. Once we know our participants you’ll communicate with each other to be sure there are 2 cars between the 10 of you, so that you can share the cost. Jonette’s house is within walking distance of the hotel.
Please email Jonette at Jonette@JonetteCrowley.com
Due to the small size of this retreat, there are no refunds for cancellation
Sedona Soul and Body Retreat
Out of stock