HOW TO DOWNLOAD ZOOM RECORDINGS
Click play below to watch the screenshot video instructions.
How to Download Zoom Recordings from Class Page
Click on the Zoom Replay button which will bring you to the Zoom interface
Click on Download (3 files) arrow on the upper right-hand corner of the zoom screen.
There are 3 file types per recording:
- Video (mp4)
- Audio (m4a)
- Chat (txt)
If you do not see the Save As option and the files automatically download, see below for help on adjusting your browser settings to disable automatic downloads.
To only Download audio - Use the cancel button to skip the video or any file that you do not want to download. Note some classes contain separate links to the audio track.
Multiple Recordings per class (>| Total # Recordings) on the bottom left side of the screen
There is often more than one recording per class. Use the forward icon (>|) to navigate to the next Recording. Zoom will download in the following order: recording #1: video > audio > chat, then recording #2: video > audio > chat
How to Disable Automatic Downloads and Choose Save As Options
- Click the three (vertical) dots in the upper right corner of the chrome browser window. ...
- Select Settings.
- Expand the Advanced section.
- Under the Downloads section click to turn on the toggle for "Ask where to save each file before downloading".
- Choose Safari on the top menu
- Select Preferences - General
- File download location: Choose “Ask for each download
If you use another Browser - just google "how to disable automatic downloads in xxx