If you ordered as a Guest instead of a Registered Customer, Order Information will NOT be saved in your user account - only in your confirmation email
How do I find My Account
- Link to log is on Top and Footer menu.
- Or use bookmark this URL: https://centerforcreativeconsciousness.com/my-account
- You can also login or create an account during checkout in our store.
- Click here to view screenshot
Note, once you are logged in you should stay signed in when you are on our site but that depends on your personal device and cookie settings.
How do I know if I have an account
If you have purchased anything from our website in the past, you had the option to create an account or continue as a guest
- To see if you have an account. Go to the Account login and fill out the Register section if you are in our system you will get a pop-up saying: "Error: An account is already registered with your email address. Please log in"
- If you did not define a User Name your email address will be your User Name, this can not be changed.
- If you do not remember your User Name, Email us at [email protected] with 'Request User Name' as the subject line. Do not make a new account as accounts cannot be combined.
How do I know if I am Logged in to my Account?
Once you log in you will usually stay logged into your account when you are on our site. Although this can depend on your individual computer 'cookie' settings.
- The Account Login screen with display Hello with your name and you will see your dashboard tabs. If not, you will see a Login or Register option.
- If you are in our store, the checkout screen will auto-populate with your information. If not, you will see an option "Returning Customer? Click here to login"
- Click here to view a screenshot of the above.
How do I reset my Password
- If you have an account and do not know the password, use the blue "Lost your password?" link on the bottom of the Login section on the left side. You will be emailed a link to reset your password.
- If you do not get a password reset within 30 minutes and you have checked your junk and bulk folders, then let us know and we can reissue you a password.
Choosing a Password
A strong password is required. A minimum of 12 characters using upper & lower case letters, numbers and symbols (i.e. ! " ? $ % ^ &)
Your Account Dashboard
Understanding Your Account:
- If you ordered as a guest instead of a registered customer, Order Information will not be available in your account.
- Your account will have a record of your previous purchases by Order #
- You can update your Personal Information, including Emails, Address, Password, and Credit Card information.
- The User Name cannot be changed.
- We cannot combine two accounts or add guest purchases to your dashboard.
- Your account is controlled by you. For security reasons, we cannot view or access your account. We are here to help but most actions must be initiated by you.
Accessing Your Meditations:
You can access all your purchases in the Account Dashboard under the Download Tab. There are 2 types available depending on the type of product.
- We provide a link to a private class webpage that contains relevant details, zoom links, and recordings.
- The password is included in the title of the link.
- Clicking on the blue button will you bring you to the password page landing page.
- Class Page links are used for "pre-purchases" since the class has not occurred at the time of your purchase.
- Existing media (audio tracks, PDF's and some videos, monthly meditation) are available to download directly from your dashboard.
- Clicking on the blue button will start the download process.
ALL OF THESE LINKS AND DOWNLOADS ARE ALSO INCLUDED ON THE ORDER INFORMATION EMAIL WHICH IS SENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY UPON PURCHASE. If you paid by credit card you will also receive a separate receipt from our credit card processor.
Accessing Your Zoom meetings
You can access all the zoom meeting under the MEETINGS TAB
- The Link will only be active for current meetings. If the meeting has ended, please go to the Class Webpage to get the replay.
- Monday MARK courses are handled as reoccurring meetings which are not yet available in the dashboard through our software.