User Account Help Information
1. Accessing Your Account
How do I find My Account?
- The Login link is above the top right of our main menu and on smaller screen resolutions is right below the logo.
- Or use this URL: https://centerforcreativeconsciousness.com/my-account
- You can also log in or create an account during checkout in our store.
Note, once you are logged in you should stay signed in when you are on our site, but that depends on your personal device and cookie settings.
How do I know if I have an account?
If you have purchased anything from our website in the past few years you should have an account.
- To see if you have an account. Go to the "Login" link and fill out the Register section if you are in our system you will get a pop-up saying: "Error: An account is already registered with your email address. Please log in"
- If you did not define a Username, your Email address will be your Username, and this can not be changed.
- If you do not remember your Username, Email us at email@example.com with 'Request Username' as the subject line. Do not make a new account as accounts cannot be combined.
How do I know if I am Logged in to my Account?
Once you log in you will usually stay logged into your account when you are on our site. Although this can depend on your individual computer 'cookie' settings.
- The Account Login screen with display Hello with your name and you will see your dashboard tabs. If not, you will see a Login or Register option.
- If you are in our store, the checkout screen will auto-populate with your information. If not, you will see an option "Returning Customer? Click here to login"
- Click here to view a screenshot of the above.
How do I reset my Password?
- If you have an account and do not know the password, use the blue "Lost your password?" link at the bottom of the Login section on the left side. You will be emailed a link to reset your password.
- If you do not get a password reset within 30 minutes and you have checked your junk and bulk folders, then let us know and we can reissue you a password.
- If you are already logged into your account you can reset the password under Account Details
Choosing a Password
A strong password is required. A minimum of 12 characters using upper & lower case letters, numbers and symbols (i.e. ! " ? $ % ^ &)
2. Your Account Dashboard
Click on the image below to start the video
3. Understanding Your Account
- Your account contains your purchases, Direct links to Zoom Meetings & Recordings; Links & Passwords to Class Pages (this information is NOT available if you purchased as a guest)
- You can update your Personal Information, including Emails, Address, Password, and Credit Card information.
- The User Name cannot be changed.
- We cannot combine two accounts or add guest purchases to your dashboard.
- Your account is controlled by you. For security reasons, we cannot view or access your account. We are here to help but most actions must be initiated by you.
Accessing Your Class Details & Meditations:
You can access all your purchases in the Account Dashboard under the Download Tab. There are 2 types available depending on the type of product.
- Zoom Links can also be found under the Meetings tab
- Zoom Recordings can be found under the Recordings Tab
- Links to the Class Page can be found under the Downloads tab.
- The Class Page contains relevant details as well as zoom meeting and recording links
- The password is included in the title of the link.
- Clicking on the blue button will bring you to the password page landing page.
- Class Page links are used for "pre-purchases" since the class has not occurred at the time of your purchase. If you Purchased an Audio Download the MP3s can be found under the Downloads tab
- Existing media (audio tracks, PDFs and some videos, monthly meditation) are available to download directly from your dashboard.
- Clicking on the blue button will start the download process.
ALL OF THESE LINKS AND DOWNLOADS ARE ALSO INCLUDED IN THE ORDER INFORMATION EMAIL WHICH IS SENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY UPON PURCHASE. If you paid by credit card you will also receive a separate receipt from our credit card processor.